Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Glen Hansard - Drive All Night






I have fallen for this Irish songwriter. His name is Glen Hansard. I wish I knew him personally.

Glen Hansard is vocalist and guitarist of the Irish group The Frames and also one half of the duo The Swell Season, but it is his solo work that has me all a twitter. Glen Hansard has a magical way with words and his voice is strong and soothing at the same time. I sat listening in my easy chair.. I was perfectly satisfied to listen all afternoon. I listened and watched the rain fall.

This is his new four-song LP "Drive All Night" It was released yesterday on Anti-Records.
A portion of proceeds will be donated to Little Kids Rock.
You can order here:  Drive All Night

Please enjoy the full album stream;
Glen Hansard
‘Drive All Night’
01. Drive All Night (Bruce Springsteen cover)
02. Pennies In The Fountain
03. Renata
04. Step Out Of The Shadows




Glen Hansard Music

No comments: